HUNTINGTON, W.Va. – The Gardner-Webb indoor track and field teams competed in the 2017 Chipotle Marshall Invitational, compiling several top finishes over the course of the past two days, as well as setting a handful of new personal records.
- Jordan Davis finished 12th in the 60 meter dash with a time of 7.90 seconds, setting a new personal record.
- Mujahid earned a second-place finish in the high jump at 1.70 meters, tying her personal best.
- Carlos Williams placed fifth in the 60 meter dash, timing in at 7.16 seconds.
- Marcquel Woodard earned a seventh place finish in the 400 meter dash with a time of 50.74 seconds.
- In the mile run, Christopher Lile timed in at 4:24.58 to take a tenth-place finish, setting a new personal record.
- Seaver Wait finished fourth in the high jump at 1.85 meters.
- Matt Dillon earned a fifth place finish in the pole vault at 4.00 meters, tying his personal best.
- Jalin Lawson took second in the long jump with a distance of 6.82 meters.
- Lawson also finished second in the triple jump with a distance of 13.61 meters.
The Runnin' Bulldogs return to action on Friday, February 17th as they head to Boone, N.C. for the Appalachian State Split Meet.